Golden Wedding Scene - Twin Cards

Hi there!

I'm delighted to show two bespoke cards today. Both are already pleasing the eyes of the bride and groom. The expectations of the client were not too complicated this time, I had to make sure it was stylish and elegant, 3D and with gold details. A pleasant assignment! Do you have your favourite kind of work? What kind of orders do you enjoy?




I used a beige DL base on which I layered, with space between each layer, a gold frame and on top of this a white decorative paper with a very delicate pattern from Margaret Paper Design. I embossed the paper with a fantastic embossing folder, and further accentuated the pattern by applying a delicate gold wax from Sizzix. The paper is cut along the long edge, and I've incorporated a delicate white lace where it is cut - can you see what a great effect such a simple procedure has had? Naturally, I couldn't resist machine-stitching all the edges here.




I made the large paper flower which is the central decorative element myself, additionally enriching the composition with tiny little flowers all around. The composition sits on elegant cardboard swirls from Dusty Attic. I also added wedding rings, but... just look at the end of the post for a photo of the whole cardboard pattern - it's seaweed with air bubbles, and I associated it with wedding rings... How good it is that in scrapbooking only our imagination limits us! I also used the extras that the aforementioned paper collection added to the set: butterflies, bride and groom and leaves.




On the design you will also see the words "Perfect Together", "Happy Love" and cute pebbles with the words "love" and "happiness".  Additionally printed: the date and the names of the bride and groom. In some places I added small white stones and some gold balls. Both cards have ribbon hang tags. They are personalised inside and in the photo you can look at a very simple solution for giving money. I hope this post has brought something to your life. ;)




Dusty Attic's products:








Thanks and see you soon!




Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Pudełko wspomnień - odsłona 5

"Thank you" in frame

Teściowa to bardzo fajny wynalazek!